Can I upgrade the RAM?
MacBook Air does not turn on. Charger stays in orange
Can I upgrade my new MacBook Air 2017 from 128gb to 256 gb ssd
USB connection problem with iPhone
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
A1466 (EMC 2925 MacBookAir7,2) 1.6 GHz, A1466 (EMC 2925 MacBookAir7,2) 2.2 GHz
Background and Identification
Apple released the updated 13" MacBook Air on March 9, 2015. The model number, A1466, remains the same as previous years, but internally the Air gets Intel's Broadwell-U dual-core processors, and a slight boost in battery life thanks to those chips' increased efficiency.
The most often replaced MacBook Air 13" A1466 includes the battery, logic board, SSD, hard drive, and keyboard.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB Flash Storage
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache or 2.2 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 4 MB shared L3 cache.
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 on-board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two USB 3.0 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)
- Apple's MacBook Air Product Page