The March 2015 update of Apple's 13" MacBook Air features fifth generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, resulting in slightly increased performance and battery life.

Can I upgrade the RAM?

Can I upgrade the RAM in my Macbook Air (late 2015) from 4GB to 8GB?

Sadly No, The RAM is soldered to the logic board and is not upgradable. Your only choice here is to exchange the logic board with one that has 8 GB which is not economical. It would be cheaper to buy a new system.

Review this IFIXIT teardown: MacBook Air 13" Early 2015 Teardown. Jump to Step 7. The red outlined chips are the RAM chips.

Actually, it's very economical. You can replace the logic board for roughly $200 along with your processor. Drive your computer into the ground, then replace the logic board with 8gb and it's like having a brand new machine.

iFixit sells replacement logic boards for $500 (currently out of stock). I am not quite sure I see how you would do this for $200.

Brougan Edwards will be eternally grateful.