- Hard Drive Enclosures (1)
- Hard Drives (2)
- Heat Sinks (1)
- Hinges (1)
- Keyboards (1)
- Logic Boards (3)
- MagSafe Boards (1)
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
There is currently no troubleshooting information available for the MacBook Air MId 2013.
Background and Identification
Announced at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference on June 10, 2013, the mid 2013 update to the 13" MacBook Air features new dual microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity, and upgrades to the CPU and flash storage.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB Flash Storage
- 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache or 1.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache.
- 4G or 8G of 1600MHz DDR3L on board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SD card slot
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)2
- Apple's MacBook Air Product Page