These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Apple released the updated 13" MacBook Air on April 29, 2014. The model number, A1466, remains the same as previous years, but internally the Air gets Intel's fourth-generation Haswell dual-core processors, and a slight boost in battery life thanks to those chips' increased efficiency.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB Flash Storage
- 1.4 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache or 1.7 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3 GHz) with 4 MB shared L3 cache.
- 4G or 8G of 1600MHz LPDDR3L on-board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)2
- Apple's MacBook Air Product Page