Click Image To Zoom
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more >
The only thing cooler than this screen protector is the phone that it's protecting. Its three-tiered layer composition (anti-scratch, UV filter, and electrostatic adhesion) helps maximize color and touch sensitivity, while the anti-scratch coating will keep your iPhone's display as sleek and flawless as it was the day of purchase. Its unique "fresh-keeping" technology will eliminate dust and fingerprint contamination, thereby extending the lifetime of your screen. This one-of-a-kind screen protector also features bubble absorption technology, meaning that any air bubbles remaining after application (without lint or dust underneath) will be auto-magically cleared within 24 hours.
What's inside the package? Glad you asked!
- Two complete sets of front and back screen protectors
- Fine polyester cleaning cloth
- Unique air bubble removal tool
How do I install the screen protector? Simple!
- Use the cleaning cloth to remove dust and any contaminants from the screen.
- Peel the coating layer up off the screen protector, identified as Label No. 1.
- Carefully position and lay the screen protector upon the screen
- Peel the release film layer, identified as Label No. 2, off the screen protector
- Installation complete
January 23, 2015
I had a broken display in my iPhone 5S
It was easy, with the tools that come with the spare part.
Check the proper attachment of display cables on the logic board.
January 13, 2015
Digitizer was malfunctioning after iPhone 5 was dropped.
Repair went without a hitch! Superb replacement guide provided by iFixit.
Take your time with the three internal screws that hold down the connections. They're small and difficult to re-install.