My phone won't turn on it keeps vibrating
What temperature should the heat gun be to remove back glass?
Screen suddenly half black? Still responsive
Why can I not place calls?
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
AT&T (G930A), Global (G930F), Sprint (G930P), T-Mobile (G930T), Verizon (G930V)
Model designations by carrier
- A - AT&T
- T - T-Mobile
- V - Verizon
- P - Sprint
Background and Identification
Announced on February 21, 2016 at Samsung's Mobile World Congress and released in March of the same year, the Galaxy S7 is Samsung's 2016 revision to their flagship phone lineup.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (US and China only) or Samsung Exynos 8890 Octa
- GPU: Adreno 530 (US and China only) or Mali -T880
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 / 64 GB options (varies by region) upgradable to 200 GB via microUSB
- Size: 5.1"
- Type: Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD) @ 576 ppi
- Main Camera:
- Photo Resoultion: 12.0 MP
- Pixel Size: 1.4 µm
- Video Recording Resolution: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30fps
- Features dual pixel phase detection autofocus
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Front-Facing Camera: CMOS 5.0 MP
Ports and Connectivity
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Location Technology: GPS, Glonass
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi direct
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable li-ion cell
OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Reader
- Heartrate monitor
- 6-axis combination accelerometer and gyro sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Hall Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- RGB Ambient Light Sensor
- Mass: 152g
- Size : 2.74” x 5.61” x 0.31"
- IP68 rating for water and dust resistance
- Supports Qi and PWM wireless charging standards
- Qualcomm and Samsung quick charging
Wikipedia: Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung: Official Page