These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having issues with the Infant Optics DXR-5, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
The Infant Optics DXR-5 was released in 2013 under the item model number B0052QYLUM and BBM1.
The Infant Optics DXR-5 has the following features:
- 2.4 inch color screen with infrared night vision
- 2.4 GHz Transmitted data uses FHSS data encryption
- 30 FPS video
- Hand held monitor features a built in rechargeable battery
- White noise elimination (can be disabled)
- Voice Activated Power Saver Mode
- A single hand held monitor can support up to 4 different camera streams
- Range of 800 ft (with no obstructions ie outside) and 150 ft (with obstructions ie indoors)
The Infant Optics DXR-5 can be distinguished from the DXR-8 by the color, blue for the DXR-5 and dark beige for the DXR-8. The DXR-5 also has a 2.4 inch screen and the DXR-8 has a 3.5 inch screen.