These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The XPS 13 9310 is very similar to it's predecessor. It looks almost the same physically, but inside it has a few upgrades. It has the updated 11th generation Intel Core processors and the option of the newer Iris Xe Graphics.
The XPS 13 9310 has a sleek design with an aluminum chassis. There is carbon fiber surrounding the keyboard and touchpad. It has an optional white "Frost" color.
- 13.3-inch FHD+ anti-glare; 1920 x 1200 pixels; 500 nits; optional touch screen
- 13.3-inch UHD+ anti-glare; 3840 x 2400 pixels; 500 nits; touch screen
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 11th generation
- Intel UHD Graphics or Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- M.2 2230 SSD up to 256 GB
- M.2 2280 SSD up to 2 TB
- 8/16/32 GB LPDDR4x
- Intel AX1650 or Rivet Killer AX500-DBS
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 4-cell 52-watt-hour "smart" lithium-ion battery
- Express charging
- Height: 0.58 inches (14.8 mm)
- Width: 11.64 inches (295.7 mm)
- Depth: 7.82 inches (198.7 mm)
- Weight (touch): 2.8 pounds (1.27 kg)
- Weight (non-touch): 2.64 pounds (1.2 kg)
- 2 Thunderbolt 4 USB Type-C connectors (power delivery)
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- microSD-card slot