These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Dell announced the XPS 13 at CES and released it in January 2015. The XPS 13 ships in several different configurations of memory, storage and display capability.
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) infinity display with the option to upgrade to 13.3-inch UltraSharp QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinity touch display.
- 128 GB Solid State Drive with the option to upgrade to 256 GB Solid State Drive.
- 5th Generation Intel Core i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, 2.10 GHz) or 5th Generation Intel Core i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz).
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3L-RS on-board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500
- Built-in camera
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort
- Headphone jack
- Noble Lock
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader
- Height: 0.33-0.6" (9-15 mm)
- Width: 11.98" (304 mm)
- Depth: Depth: 7.88" (200 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg), 2.8 lbs (1.26 kg) for touch