These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The release of the S10 marks Samsung's tenth year of Galaxy phones. Marketed to those who "want a premium smartphone with powerful performance," the S10 brings spec bumps in almost every category over the previous year's S9, including a subtle-yet-striking redesign and the inclusion of a new "Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O" display which features a cutout in the upper-right-hand corner for the front-facing camera(s). Other notable features include a new ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the display and the inclusion of a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The S10 was released in March of 2019 and is available in a variety of color and spec configurations.
- Dimensions: 74.1 x 157.6 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED, 19:9 (522ppi)
- Telephoto: 12 MP PDAF, F2.4, OIS (45° FOV)
- Wide-angle: 12 MP Dual-Pixel AF, F1.5/F2.4, OIS (77° FOV)
- Ultra Wide: 16 MP FF, F2.2 (123° FOV)
- Selfie: 10 MP Dual Pixel AF, F1.9 (80° FOV)
- RGB Depth: 8 MP FF, F2.2 (90° FOV)
- Int: 8nm Exynos 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.3 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- America: 7nm Snapdragon 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB/12 GB RAM (LPDDR4X), 128 GB/512 GB/1 TB + MicroSD slot (up to 512 GB)
- Battery: 4,100 mAh
- Network: Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie