Tools Featured in this Teardown
- A single Phillips driver takes care of all the screws.
- Many components are modular and can be replaced independently—but the charging port is now soldered to the main board.
- Battery replacement is possible, but still unnecessarily difficult.
- Glued-down glass both front and back means greater risk of breakage, and makes repairs difficult to start.
- Screen repairs require a lot of disassembly while battling tough adhesive.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.