Surface Pro 7 Display-related failure
Will the new Microsoft Surface repair tool suppor the regular Pro 7?
Display ribbon cable coming not attached to the screen? How to fix?
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
- CPU: Options: Dual-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 Processor; Quad-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1035G4 Processor; Quad-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 Processor
- RAM: Options: 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB LPDDR4x RAM
- GPU: Options: Intel® UHD Graphics (i3); Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics (i5, i7)
- Display: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display ; 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) ; 10 point multi-touch
- Storage: Solid-state drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
- 1 x USB-C™
- 1 x USB-A
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 1 x Surface Connect port
- Surface Type Cover port
- MicroSDXC card reader
- Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax compatible
- Bluetooth Wireless 5.0 technology
- Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing)
- 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p full HD video
- 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p full HD video