These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
A1481 (EMC 2630) 2.7 GHz (12 Core), A1481 (EMC 2630) 3.0 GHz (8 Core), A1481 (EMC 2630) 3.5 GHz (6 Core), A1481 (EMC 2630) 3.7 GHz (Quad Core)
Background and Information
Apple unveiled a completely redesigned Mac Pro during the WWDC 2013 keynote. Apple Senior Vice President of Marketing Phil Schiller presented a "sneak peek" video of the product, a very unusual move for the company.
The video revealed an overhauled case design, a polished black aluminum cylinder built around a central thermal dissipation core and vented by a single fan, which pulls air from under the case, through the core, and out the top of the case. The model is assembled in Austin, Texas.
- Processor: Intel Xeon Quad-Core, 6-Core, 8-Core, or 12-Core
- RAM: 12 GB - 16 GB, expandable up to 64 GB
- Dual AMD FirePro graphics
- 256 GB, 512 GB, or 1 TB PCIe-based flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology