Jura Capresso IMPRESSA J5 Brewgroup Disassembly
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification ¶
The IMPRESSA J5 is Jura’s first compact automatic coffee center expressing a new design philosophy. Smooth, clean lines, elegant accents, and an all-encompassing attention to detail make the J5 an aesthetic masterpiece from any angle.
High-end materials, a rich platinum metallic treatment for the front and top with tasteful chrome accents contrast with matte black side panels. A second version features glossy piano white panels recognizing this resurgent kitchen décor option.
- Six one-touch beverage buttons
- Electronic bean level sensor
- Interchangeable frother systems
- 1450 W Stainless steel lined thermoblock water heating systems
- 18 bar power pump
- 71 oz. removable water container
- 9 oz. ( 250 grams) bean container