These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification ¶
Released in Mid-2012, the Asus Zenbook UX32VD was one of the first ultrabooks to feature laptop-sized performance in a small form-factor. The UX32VD features a dedicated Nvidia 620M, along with an Intel Core i7 processor. While slightly thicker than other ultrabooks of its generation, the UX32VD features an aluminum outer shell and a full 1080p display.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7 GHz
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M - 1024 MB, Core: 625 MHz
- Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Expandable
- Display: 13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, IPS, CMN1343
- Mainboard: Intel HM76 (Panther Point)
- Storage: Hitachi Travelstar Z5K500 HTS545032A7E380 + 24 GB SSD Cache, 320 GB, 5400 rpm, +24GB SSD Cache
- Connections: 3 USB 3.0, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI Audio Connections: Headset Combo Card Reader: SD-Cardreader, Mini-VGA
- Networking: 10/100 MBit Lan Adapter (10/100MBit), Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0
- Size: Height x Width x Depth (in mm): 18 x 326 x 223 ( = 0.71 x 12.83 x 8.78 in)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. / 1.47 kg
- Battery: 48 Wh Lithium-Polymer
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- Additional features: 720p HD Webcam, Mini-VGA/VGA Adapter, USB 3.0/LAN Adapter
Troubleshoot and resolve common problems with this Troubleshooting Guide.