These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background
The Plantronics CS50 Headset was the first model released during November 2003 for use on office phones. The CS50 Headset is a wireless digital headset system manufactured and marketed by Plantronics, Inc. It allows a hands-free work style that increases the efficiency and freedom of today’s hard-working professionals.
There are currently a total of four models, CS50, CS55, CS50-USB and CS70N. The CS50 is the slimmest but not the shortest of all the models.
Track down troubleshooting problems on the Plantronics CS50 Headset Troubleshooting page.
- Up to 8 hours of talk time
- Roams up to 300 feet from the office phone
- Call controls at your finger tips
- Extended boom and noise-cancelling microphone to filter out background sounds
- Operates at 900MHz frequency
- Recharges to 80% in 1.5 hours
Best Online Resources for Plantronics CS50 Headset: