There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For additional help, check out the Parrot Flypad Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification ¶
The Parrot Flypad was released in October 2016 and is sold separately. It enables users to control their mini-drones directly with a smartphone via Bluetooth connection. With an intuitive interface and compatible design, users can optimize flight experience all while being in full control. Although this is the first version of the the Parrot Flypad, it inherits some resemblance to the DJI Phantom Transmitter Remote Controller.
However, distinct attributes are portrayed between the two devices, but the Parrot Flypad has proven to be a more recreational and comfortable device.
● The Parrot Flypad is designed to have a more ergonomic fit in user's hands.
● The Parrot Flypad has a battery life of 6 hours and a 2 hour charging time.
● Weighing only 10.4 oz (295 g), making it easier for younger users to grasp.
● Surprisingly capable to control and fly up to 200 ft.
● Compatible with multiple mini-drones: Swing, Mambo, Airborne Cargo, Airborne Night, and the Hydrofoil hybrid.