Eye piece and Battery door
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you're experiencing problems with the camera, check out the Canon EOS 60D Troubleshooting page. We hope this helps!
Background and Identification
The Canon EOS 60D is a DSLR (Digital Single-lens reflex) camera released by the Canon Corporation on August 2010, succeeding the EOS 50D, and preceding the EOS 70D. The EOS 60D is distinguished due to the fact that it was the first EOS manufactured camera to feature an LCD screen. In addition, the EOS 60D is unique due to various other qualities and traits including its ability to capture high quality images at a wide ISO range, and it’s featuring of an enhanced APS-C sized 18 megapixel CMOS sensor for focused and vivid images. It is safe to say that DIGIC is the "brain" of Canon digital cameras. DIGIC 4, the latest version of the DIGIC digital image processor, provides dramatic improvements in terms of image quality and processing speed.
- Digital, single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera with built-in flash
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.7 x 4.2 x 3.1 inches ; 1.7 pounds
- High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate 18 MP CMOS sensor
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- Wireless flash control
- HDMI output
- 3” Vari angle LCD screen
- Image Format: 0.88 x 0.59 in. / 22.3 x 14.9mm
- Compatible Lenses : Canon EF lenses
- Battery : One Battery Pack LP-E6
- AC Adapter Kit: ACK-E6