The HP Chromebook 11 G5 Education Edition is a version of the HP Chromebook 11 series, designed specifically for educators.

How to unblock sites on an HP Chromebook

How do you unblock sites on an HP Chromebook? I’ve been trying for 4 years but I can only seem to unblock one website. More specifically, how do I delete the website blockers? By these, I mean Relay and Lightspeed User Agent. When I go to the part that says to uninstall extension it says that I cannot cause of Admin. How can I fix this?

Most Helpful Answer

It can’t be done. The way Google does management it makes it impossible. You need to change the S/N and reset the Chromebook to remove it, but if you ever default back to the correct S/N you also bring the management back.

I’ve went into this more deeply in other posts. If there was a way trust me I'd have it. I also got past the filter in school so many times they gave up on stopping me so if I'm saying it's hopeless you know it is. See here for a detailed post.

Google has the serial number flagged as managed on the cloud - it cannot be bypassed. It’s a iCloud lock, but for Chromebooks.

the reason i need to figure this out is because my teacher told me to do my work and the site is blocked

Read these:

How can I reset a managed chrome book back to factory

and

How do I unenroll a managed chromebook?

impossible to do since the admin is tied to the chromebooks serial number unless you somehow guessed the administrators password to untie the chromebook (which won´t happen anytime soon) so you´re best bet is to just stop trying.

well all i did was just kinda messed with the settings and unblocked everything hehe ??????????

Aarohan Jai Anand will be eternally grateful.