Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

MBP 15" Motherboard broken after Liquid spill

Hi! I had some milk spilled over my MacBook Pro, while it was working. I turned it upside down as soon as it happened, cleaned it and took it to the repair. But they told me the display is burned, and because of that the motherboard connection is also ruined.

The screen was indeed flickering after it happened... although the keyboard worked, as well as the system (I turned it off the normal way).

I was hoping there was another option besides selling this one by parts and buying another one, since this one is from 2010! Is there ANY way I can fix it?

Hi, Before writing it off try following the ifixit liquid guide. Link provided. You may get lucky and restore your unit to function. Good luck.

Electronics Water Damage

sandrinz will be eternally grateful.