My iPhone 6s Not Turning On Or Charging

I Had My iPhone In The Car And i Had It Charging Via The USB Port Provided In Cars And Just Out Of A Sudden It Went Blank And Won't Turn On Or Charge And I Carry It To Fix And A Guy Said I Need A Power IC but I'm Kinda Confused Cause There Are Two A PMIC( Power Management IC ) & A Power IC (U4500/U2 CHIP) I Don't Know What To Buy Or Do.

pmic is the main power ic the u2 ic (tristar) is the charging ic

IC (U4500/U2 CHIP) is most likely your issue using car chargers or like mischakuh said, verify good battery, not clogged charging port. Its not a diy job unless you have microsoldering skills with the right tools and experience.

Your best bet it to google a reputable repair shop near you for diagnosis or you can find a mail in repair here on Ifixit. Most should have a No Fix / No charge policy and cost for repair should be between $60 and $125

Most Helpful Answer

Hy,

have You tested the battery?

There could also be some dirt in the charging hole/port that prevents from connecting properly (had this quite often, so if the battery is empty it seems dead).

Rvcers will be eternally grateful.