Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

iPhone 7 Plus Boot Loop

Hi. My iPhone 7 Plus Keeps rebooting. Boot loop. It Turns on to white apple logo and then shuts off and then turns back on. Keeps doing that repeatedly. I've already tried a restore from my computer and it resets and shows the reset bar but then comes back to the reboot screen. Please Help. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Answer

on iOS 11 you don't test out screens.... replace everything on the lcd and install the new lcd with every screws, close up the phone. then turn on.

note: there are many diff kinds of screens that doesn't work with iOS 11.

if problem continues, check every wiring on the new lcd.... or try putting everything on old screen or working gem screen...

in some cases i hard reset 3 times and plug in the charger.

Do you know a reliable supplier that has compatible screens?

I have not worked on the 7 plus yet but have had this issue with several of the 6 plus iphones...both of which require board level repair. 1st repair is to replace the Tristar (U2) charging IC Chip and 2nd is to verify proper voltage on NAND (Hard Drive) (Reball has helped).

It could be a software issue as well I imagine but if you are not able to restore, have restored with same issue, or get an error message on Itunes, I think your best bet is to take it to a good repair shop or to Apple if under warranty.

It did turn on and boot to the setup screen once yesterday but the home button wasn't working so I couldn't set it up and turned it off to restart it. It started doing it again.

xsulemanhanifx will be eternally grateful.