Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

My main camera is shaking and making a noise

Hey, guys.

My iPhone 6 Plus has less then 5 months of use and the main camera is shaking (like, physically shaking) and making a weird noise when I turn on any app that uses it.

I've never droped it and it never had contact with water.

I'm based in Brazil and I just took it to an authorized store (not an apple store, we don't have that here) and I was told there was some rust inside of it and, because of that, the ensurance doesn't cover it. I tried to look for the water damaged stickers and as far as I understood, they're not red like the ones that trully had contact with water.

can anyone help me with that?

Most Helpful Answer

luifmendes , Stop charging or powering up your device until the liquid damage is addressed correctly, as you could be shorting out components inside the phone. If you are sure warranty is not valid, You really should take care of the corrosion that is happening inside the phone from the water damage as that could be your problem. A tear down link for your device Link #1, disassembly guide will enable you to get inside the phone to remove the damage/corrosion caused by the liquid. Use the 2nd link as a guide/instruction on how to clean/repair the device from liquid damage. If camera continues to give problem try a factory reset and if still issue replace camera. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 6 Plus Teardown

Electronics Water Damage

luifmendes will be eternally grateful.