Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

My main camera is shaking and making a noise

Hey, guys.

My iPhone 6 Plus has less then 5 months of use and the main camera is shaking (like, physically shaking) and making a weird noise when I turn on any app that uses it.

I've never droped it and it never had contact with water.

I'm based in Brazil and I just took it to an authorized store (not an apple store, we don't have that here) and I was told there was some rust inside of it and, because of that, the ensurance doesn't cover it. I tried to look for the water damaged stickers and as far as I understood, they're not red like the ones that trully had contact with water.

can anyone help me with that?

Most Helpful Answer

luifmendes , Stop charging or powering up your device until the liquid damage is addressed correctly, as you could be shorting out components inside the phone. If you are sure warranty is not valid, You really should take care of the corrosion that is happening inside the phone from the water damage as that could be your problem. A tear down link for your device Link #1, disassembly guide will enable you to get inside the phone to remove the damage/corrosion caused by the liquid. Use the 2nd link as a guide/instruction on how to clean/repair the device from liquid damage. If camera continues to give problem try a factory reset and if still issue replace camera. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 6 Plus Teardown

Electronics Water Damage

hi ! is your problem happening when you try to open your camera?

when i try to open the camera for some seconds it makes a weird noise like electricity is passing inside the phone & then it opens and when it opens all the photos are blurry

Hey, I have fixed some of those. often there is small metal parts on the outside of the camera.

open it up and remove the camera and check for metal parts around it.

If you dont go to apple and get them to fix it then because you still haven warranty.

Heres how to remove it.

iPhone 6 Plus Rear Facing Camera Replacement

Where are these small parts? Behind the camera? In the lens?

On sides of the camera, it's magnetic so small metal parts can get stuck and then make it shake.

Also some 6plus apple replace the rear camera for free because it was some manufacture problem

Hi, basically your problem is that the focusing part in your camera has broken. This has happened to me before and the only way to fix it is to buy a new rear camera. Easy to fit in and replace

luifmendes will be eternally grateful.