How to get out of recovery mode after updating to iOS 9.2.1/9.3

Since Apple seeded the iOS 9.2 Beta 2, I updated my iPhone 6s to the new system, unfortunately, after updating to iOS 9.2 Beta 2, my iPhone was stuck in recovery mode, no matter how I try, I can not get my iPhone return to normal, anyone who can tell me how to do now, thanks in advance!

iPhone stuck on recovery mode? Failed to access data on your iPhone. Constantly annoyed by putting iPhone in recovery mode? Here's the solution!

When updating iOS or jail breaking your iPhone, you may probably meet the problems above. iPhone Data Recovery can help you get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode in order to make it function normally in an easy and effective way. Fixing your iPhone without losing data on your iPhone in just one click.

Read the guide from: Fix iPhone Recovery mode after iOS 9.3 update

In this guide, we offer you the best method to recover lost data from iPhone iPad after iOS 9.3 update.

Well, you can try using the iPhone iPad Data Recovery

iPhone iPad Data Recovery is an 100% safe & powerful data recovery tool to solve all iOS data loss problems - recover data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

* Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, Text Messages and up to 16+ types of files

* Retrieve Deleted/Lost Data with All Possible Methods: iOS Devices /iTunes /iCloud

* Full Compatible with the latest iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, iPad Pro, iTunes 12.3 and iOS 9.3

* Fix your iDevices out of recovery mode, and other abnormal sitations with a click.

* Backup & Restore your phone data.

You can get more details on: Exit Recovery Mode after iOS 9.3 Updated

iPhone Data Recovery and iPhone Recovery for Mac provides three simple ways for any iPhone iPad and iPod touch users to directly restore the lost and deleted data, or extract the lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup with ease. So, you can get back lost iPhone data after upgrading to iOS 10/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.2.1/9 with the help of this software. Besides, you are allowed to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode/white Apple logo screen/black screen and so on with a click. Hope this can give you a help.

iPhone iPad Recovery Tool is an all-in-one iOS data and system recovery tool which can not only recover lost iPhone data after iOS 10 update, but also enables to get iPhone out of recovery mode/white screen and Apple logo loop with a click.

Most Helpful Answer

Just go to DFU mode.

Tom, how do you do that?

Plug in the cable, press power + home button for 8 seconds, then release the power button but hold the home button until the device is recognised by iTunes.

Step 1. You should see a pop-up screen asking you to "update" or "restore" the device.

Step 2. You can choose Restore or Update your iPhone to the latest iOS. Remember that the existed data will be erased, and you can choose the latest backup to restore.

https://www.imobie.com/support/put-your-...

The best way to force true DFU mode, does not involve a 10 second countdown. If you are stuck in a 7 second bootloop for example, you wont be able to get DFU mode this way. Instead you can do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASXZHaJo...

If you get an error during the restore, post it here

Hi Todd,

I think i understood what your problem is,

1. Download iRec

2. Extract > Open folder > EXIT.

This has worked for me like 100 times. If my solution works for you then gift me an iPhone ;)

Regards,

kksilvery.

Restore it trough the DFU mode. Home + power for 10 seconds, release power and keep pushing the home for 5 more seconds. Everything with your cable plugged into the Mac/PC and keep the iTunes running. After that just click restore in the iTunes.

I have tried this and am still stuck on the connect to itunes screen and cant do anything with the phone

I performed a 6s screen replacement yesterday. Afterwords, the screen read "iPhone disabled connect to iTunes." I couldn't do it on my laptop. I had to do it on the clients laptop I which she restored the phone only once 2 years ago. After putting the phone in recovery mode (holding both like a regular restart then letting go of power but continued to hold home button) it popped up on her screen and asked to update or restore. Because error 53 (detects any mods to the physical iPhone) I restored it. The restoration will take about 30mins. Well it did for me, I'm not sure if this is the best way to answer but it worked for me. Client retained all her contacts but lost all pics and messages. But phone wasn't bricked by error 53. Hope this helps.

Yeah, error 53 wont come up again. Louise, what error do you get?

The iTunes can help you get iPhone out recovery mode,but this way may cause data losing.I recommend you a iOS System Recovery tool to get iPhone out of recovery mode when iOS 10 updatewithout data loss.

If you want to get out of recovery mode with iTunes,I recommend you should make sure you have backup your iPhone to computer,and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.

If you own an iPhone and one day it stuck in recovery mode, you can use the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix it. It is a professional free tool to help you enter or exit recovery mode of iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad or iPod. So as the best iPhone recovery mode software for Windows and Mac platform, you can use it to fix your iPhone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9l2fIux...

When iPhone stuck in recovery mode, you can enter dfu mode. Besides, if you need to recover some important data when your iPhone stuck in recovery mode: iphone stuck in recovery mode

Get in the DFU mode and try to recover.

iPhone stuck in recovery mode always happens when you update the iOS on your iPhone. The simplest way is fixing your iPhone in DFU mode. Here is the detailed guidance:

1. Turn off your iPhone

2. Hold down the power and home button for about 8 seconds

3. While seeing Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.

4. Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that it’s in restore mode.

See more details in this tutorial about how to get out of recovery mode after iPhone updating. If this does not work, you can try to fix it by using the iOS Data Recovery.

Todd June will be eternally grateful.