Model M6497 or A1005 / 500, 600, 700, 800, or 900 MHz G3 processor

167 Questions View all

I have a broken pin on aadaptro M6497 that my power conects

i have broken the pen that my adapter plugs into. what it the part name of this pin?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment
MacBook Battery Fix Kits
Fix Kits Starting at $69.99
MacBook Battery Fix Kits
Starting at $69.99

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

It's called the DC-IN port. Here's the instructions for replacing it: iBook G3 12" DC-In Board Replacement

Here's the part you need: iBook G3 12" DC-In Board

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


Add a comment

Add your answer

dbaileysr will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 948