The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

"WARNING...Custom OS can cause problems"

Hi I have Samsung Galaxy s4 and it has this problem with OS and shows this when i turn on "WARNING...Custom OS can cause problems" but i accidentally pressed the volume down button and now it's not turning on. Can you please tell me what to do?

Were you doing anything prior to the issue? Installing a custom OS like cyanogenmod?

I have a similar problem but neither holding the power button and the up or down volume keys works I'm my case. What do I do?

i am also having the same problem. first it started to install the update system and then it shows error message after that it pop up a notice no turn offf the phone till finsh downloading. but still it does not start. please give a solution for this problem. thanks.

Try this, soft-bricked phone:

http://updato.com/how-to/how-to-install-...

Most Helpful Answer

Maryam,

Now your phone on download mode. just remove and reinsert the battery.

Press power button and phone will be boot as usual.

Maryam will be eternally grateful.