Originally known as "The New iMac" the iMac G4 was created to replace the iMac G3 as Apple's all-in-one desktop computer. The G4 is easily recognizable by its swiveling monitor mounted above the hemispherical computer. Steve Jobs quoted it as being "a design that will last till the next decade."

Installing airport in an iMac G4

I have an older G4 Imac All-In-One, running on OS X 10.3 currently, and I would like to install an airport card. I tried to use a USB wireless connection but am given an error code that the ethernet cable is not connected. Can some one help me hook up the vintage desktop Mac so I can get the internet?

Thank You

Here's how to install an airport card in your machine: http://macs.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite...

That's how it worked for me. +

Thank you very much! I've done the installation and it worked out great! You are awesome Mayer :0)

File not found on the server

Well the question and answer are 6 years old, follow the link below in the answer from Jason.

updated link towards ifixit guide.

Installing iMac G4 15" 700 MHz EMC 1873 AirPort Card

kukaro will be eternally grateful.