Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Software to retrieve Favourites from formatted Hard Drive?

I formatted an old hard drive that wasn't working, but failed to take my Safari/ Firefox favourites/ bookmarks from it before I formatted. Does anyone know of software I can get (hopefully freeware) that will retrieve this information for me?

Thanks.

Hi, You might try this. I cannot vouch for it personally as I keep important files on multiple USB sticks and backup drives. Those I update frequently as I find I make bookmark changes frequently. Good luck. Ralph

http://www.tech-pro.net/how-to-recover-d...

For Windows.

mayer is correct--the original I looked at was for Windows and Mac but the link showed only Windows. New link provided.

Sue will be eternally grateful.