iPhone 6 error 53

From what I googled this is the home button touch id not working, I dont have the original part, I've tried a few other touch id from genuine apple screens and slapped that screen onto this one and I still can't get it to go pass the error. no liquid damage

Most Helpful Answer

Unfortunately with the way Apple are designing their hardware, the Touch iD is a unique to each and every phone. If you replace it, you cannot restore or upgrade the iPhone, or the iPhone will automatically deny the software process because it has been tampered with

There is no other way to go about this, unless you know how to rewrite iOS software

so, and what if i install the latest iOS version on my iphone hdd, replaced in another, working device?

If you don't have the original part, the phone is dead forever, only Apple can repair this.

Apple cannot repair ,they provide a replacement.

Yes they can. At least they can replace the display module with the home button and it still works.

Well, obviously they made this daemon, and introduced it into the update. They "could" fix it. Just sayin

As technician ,i will strongly suggest that you go to Apple Store so that they can give you a replacement provided that your warranty is still active.This error can not be fixed ,do not waste your time and money.

hi always how are you i have iphone6 home button not working when i update it he get me err 53 how can i fix it please and how much coast if you buy new home button orignal

Sam will be eternally grateful.