The MacBook family was first introduced in May 2006 and replaced the iBook as Apple's consumer laptop.

How to recover deleted files

How to Undelete deleted files?

Deleted Files from Trash, can it be recovered?

Can you find a better way to recover your deleted files when you mistakenly deleted them? I usually choosed Android data rescuer to get the deleted data back on Android . Android Recovery is supported HTC, Samsung, Android, LG and other Android devices. Besides, it will regain lost messages, photos, phone numbers and more from your Android phone. If you are interested, you can browse following tutorials below.

http://www.android-rescuer.com/recover-d...

I did also recently empty my PC Recycle Bin and permanently deleted several folders with many Word documents.

I just thought I did have saved extra copy elsewhere, however, it proved to be wrong. So, in order to undelete these Recycle Bin data, I did use many free data recovery software online and found some of them were really helpful.

For example, Recuva is free and fast to scan and recover my data

100% freeware iCare Data Recovery Free is also free and good to recover most of my lost data

PhotoRec is free, but, is difficult to use

Puran file recovery is free, but, the data recovery results were not good.

Overall, if you are also stuck in such data loss issues, also go take such free data recovery tool to have a good try.

At least, one of them could be your chance.

When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. If you manage to start an undelete process before Windows overwrites that part of hard disk with new files. You can set that flag back to "on" and get your file.

As I know, you can download some free recovery software as follow to recover deleted files.

Note:Stop using the current disk as main disk, please keep it unchangeable before recovering the files.

1.Panda Recovery

http://gg.gg/4hlen

Pandora Recovery actually recovers files permanently removed from Recycle Bin, files originally deleted using Shift + Delete keys bypassing Recycle Bin and files deleted from DOS prompt. Pandora Recovery allows you to find and recover recoverable deleted files from NTFS-formatted volumes, regardless of their type - you can recover pictures, songs, movies or documents. Setup file is 2.12 MB in size.

Here's a free program called Mac Data Recovery. http://www.macintosh-data-recovery.com/m...

If you have written more data to your hard drive, the old files may have been overwritten. The sooner you attempt recovery the better. If possible download the recovery program on another Mac and do the recovery attempt in Target Mode. Remember you will need a destination disk to store these recovered files and that it may take several hours. I like to use an external drive to recover to.

Any REAL recovery tool is gonna cost money. Even the free downloads just let you preview the recovered files, but won't go beyond that. .

The program lets you find for free but you need to buy to recover. Still you can find out if there is anything useful to recover before buying. +

Frankly I use Tech Tool Pro. Majesty is probably right about the freebies not doing the full job.

I would not be so sure about "REAL recovery tool is gonna cost money". The testdisk/photorec which are free do an excellent job. The UI is not for everybody that is for sure, but otherwise work very well.

I long looked for this free program, thanks!

If you stop using the drive it's possible to recover deleted files that have not been overwritten by using recovery software such as Data Rescue II, File Salvage or TechTool Pro. Each of the preceding come on bootable CDs to enable usage without risk of writing more data to the hard drive. Two free alternatives are Disk Drill and TestDisk. Look for them and demos at MacUpdateor CNET Downloads.

The longer the hard drive remains in use and data are written to it, the greater the risk your deleted files will be overwritten.

Also visit The XLab FAQs and read the FAQ on Data Recovery.

If you empty the Trash the files are gone. If a program does an immediate deletion rather than moving files to the Trash, then the files are gone. Data recovery is possible but you cannot process any additional writing operation to the hard drive but just shut your computer down. Actually when we delete files, the files themselves are not really erased-only the directory entries are deleted. The space which was occupied by the “deleted files” has been returned to the system as available for storage, but in fact that the “deleted files” are still on the drive. But if you write any data into the drive will overwrite the space of the "deleted files" and these files will be lost permanently. Also if you save a file into the hard drive with the same name of one file which has already put into the drive, the old one will be overwritten by the new one and cannot be recovered.

Maybe you can try uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac, it can recover empty trash on Mac only in three steps:

Step 1. Launch the software to scan the device where your files deleted

Step 2: Preview the scan result files and make mark if it is the one you find

Step 3: Recover files

Here's some other recovery programs others have tried for Mac OS-X:

I found a Data Recovery software which have many useful features. Download the free demo version and analyse the working of this software.

Visit: - Recover Complete Data from Damaged Hard Drive

I have ever meet the same problems on my mac, the data are not really deleted from the hard disk, it can be recovered with professional data recovery software. No matter the data was deleted by misoperation, formatted, or disappear by unknow reason. Download the best mac data recovery software and follow the wizard step by step, and the lost files comes back.

No matter how you delete your important files, AppleXsoft Data Recovery ( http://www.applexsoft.ocm/ ) enables you to recover lost files with a jew clicks

yeah! deleted files from trash can be recovered. Actually whenever you delete anything from your hard drive it don't get deleted for forever, it remains in the hard drive only and remain there till the time it is not overwritten by something else. Try some data recovery software for Mac for sure you will get back your all the deleted files.

You can find Data Rescue 3 here:

http://to.ly/stdS

It is not free, but will let you see what it can recover and will recover one test file without a purchase.

As for firewire target disk mode, the hard drive should show up as if it were an external hard drive on the other Mac, with or without any data recovery software. You may even be able to copy the files over directly, and not bother with the recover software.

Well, it depend on the way u lost your data. if you have deleted your files then you can restore it from trash, if you have formatted you system then you will need backup. if you files are corrupt or infected with malware then you will need data recovery software.

hello , Friends there are many tools in the market regarding data recovery but i presently know that stellar data recovery will surely help you in this problem you can even choose a wide range of data recovery software have a look https://www.stellarinfo.com please have a look

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone For Free, It often happens that you accidentally end up deleting all the pictures stored on the memory card of your smartphones.

psj will be eternally grateful.