Boot Loop after little fall

Hello, I had dropped my iPhone 5 for a small bed (a fall of about 50 centimeters). After that, my iPhone will not turn but:

1-When I plug Charger / PC: iPhone is on Boot Loop (Apple Logo and Apple logo and black screen and so on to infinity ...)

2-When I tried to restore iTunes shows me the error 21 (even in DFU mode)

• Now the iPhone is locked to the recovery mode. I've tried all manipulations and I'm sure it is a hardware problem but what (I was told it was the NAND, is this true? I have no message error about nand or any other thing...)

Here is the schema of symptoms :

[image|644032]

Great. What i said

Hey, The iPhone rework but he's locked on recovery mode and I have iTunes error : 3194

i am getting error 21 and error 4005

I don't think that's the NAND. Have you tried a hard restore?

How to Force Restart an iPhone 5

Yes I've done it with nothing still in apple logo boot loop

Try cycling the battery. Basically disconnect your battery, then re-connect. You don't have to take it all the way out

How to replace your iPhone 5 battery

I forgot to say that I dropped the iPhone in his front not the back. So, this is generally caused by the battery

It sounds like your battery may have dislodged when you dropped it. Have you opened it up and had a look?

No, I've bring it to a repairer who have said that's a EPROM (NAND I Think) problem !

ilyesbouira will be eternally grateful.