Released April 2010 / 2.4, 2.53 GHz Core i5 or 2.66, 2.8 GHz Core i7 Processors

a green line on the right side of the monitor, (see picture)

my Macbook Mid 2010 is introducing a green line fixed and constant in the right corner of the screen, not increases or changes color appears as if it were above the graphics, if I connect an external monitor, it does not present this problem, but the line continues on Mac dilplay, any idea what can be?

Any help is welcome

Thx

No, no blow or weight placed on the mac, appeared out of nowhere, I thought of poor contact in video cable, but before risking disassemble wanted to make sure of what can cause the problem...

Sorry to say your screen is damaged. Did you bang it or sit something heavy on the lid?

At this point you'll need to either replace the LCD or the complete lid assembly.

There are two versions of the screen

Gloss - MacBook Pro 15" Unibody Mid 2010 LCD Replacement

Matte - MacBook Pro 15" Unibody Mid 2010 Matte LCD Replacement.

If you think this is to much to handle you can punt by just replacing the complete lid assembly following this IFIXIT guide: MacBook Pro 15" Unibody Mid 2010 Display Replacement. While its more expensive it takes much less work and less risky, but it's a more expensive part.

guedes Jr will be eternally grateful.