Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Spill on MacBook Pro

How do I fix my MacBook. There was a liquid inside?

This is like asking how long is a piece of string.

What is wrong with the laptop? What is it doing, or not doing? What does it look like inside?

Info and we can help.

Will a part from a '57 Chevy short block fix this? Does my butt look big in this? How about giving us the last four figures of your serial number and just what will and won't work on your machine.

I thought your butt looked smaller Mayer ;-}

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most likely there is corrosion build up and causing the macbook not to turn on. What liquid did you spill on it?

When liquid is spilled inside a MacBook you will often find yourself replacing several parts including the Logic Board. If it was potable water (regular old drinking water) you can often get away replacing fewer parts (usually logic board.) I would forget about repairing it if you spilled just about anything else including soda, coffee or another "sugary" liquid which usually corrode all sorts of important things inside the laptop.

If you can take the computer apart and find the sight of the corrosion, the solution could be as simple as removing the corrosion with a toothbrush, and some isopropyl alcohol. The 8-Bit Guy has a good tutorial on how to fix this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2tvcqy...

rebekah will be eternally grateful.