What do repair locations do with broken LCD screens?

Was wondering if all repair shops knew that their broken LCD assemblies for just about every phone (if the LCD is good) is worth from a few bucks on wards to $60+.

We purchase LCD screens back from the repair shops that we do business with and am still amazed at how many people have thrown away their screens and could have made thousands of dollars selling them out.

What do you do with your broken LCD screens?

I would be interested in discussing with you. We're very competitive and offer postage paid and fast payments. Also take all models .... You could visit our site if interested and most likely we could earn you more money than who you're selling to now and take more models.

Please do not link to your site on either your answers or comments. That will be perceived as spamming. You can of course refer to your profile, which does have your site on it.

We are also a family owned and operated business out of Boca Raton, FL, and our business is refurbishing large volumes of salvageable combos (Cracked Glass Good LCD) such as the ones that you buy. We can give you a credit for each combo that we refurbish based on the units that you provide for us to work on. We have a very transparent process and would like the opportunity to serve you. We have the capacity to handle large volumes and would very much like to get in touch with you to discuss our capabilities and show you how we could improve the margins in your buyback business and possibly reduce your need for working capital. Please reply if interested so that we can set up a time to talk. I assure you that it will be a good use of your time.

So you do oca?

does anyone know where i can recycle parts too, i mean ive got loads of iphone/samsung/blackberry/htc parts and screens, the full back room is used parts, and someone from the uk give me prices for screens too, ive got boxes of them too

Most Helpful Answer

We used to throw ours away until recently a business contacted us offering us money for broken iphone and galaxy screens! Its pretty amazing i had no idea that they could be recycled let alone be worth money! :)

How many do you have each month typically? And how much do they pay you? Do they buy your ipod 4th gen, iphone 5 and other models?

I threw away a whole pallet just a few weeks before I realized they were worth money :(

We go through on average about 100 a month, just iphone. And they offer $65 for GS3 and Note screens, $7 for I4/4s screens, and $0.25 for Ipod 4th haha. Pretty awesome i had no idea either :( Threw away a lot of potential money ha. But i have a feeling its a new type of business popping up

I once went around collecting broken LCDs from a few of the many phone repair stores in London. Where free I took them otherwise I paid 50p for each screen. I then sold them on to someone who had a deal/contract with a recycling firm...

yeah threw out like hundreds of dollars in screens lol !@#$... im gonna start saving them...

Hi austin, can i get contacts for the company that buys your lcds? i have alot in stock and wanna get rid of them

Hi!

The biggest name I know of for any company buying broken-glass LCDs is www.lcdswap.com

I collect LCDs from my area and sell them about 2-5K each month.

They are located in Canada but they offer a price-match guarantee with all competitors and cover shipping so can't go wrong with that.

HI

How are you .our company supplier most iphone lcd screen.if you looking for this .hope concnt our at sales11@360repairparts.com FT:13714967645

We are a factory with professional machines for processing LCD, we need many used or broken lcds, as we are not the middle man on this business line, we can offer you the best price, welcome you! the latest price list will be sent to you after you contact with me by sales@longxinglcd.com

Hey! Please email me for a price list for Broken glass LCD recycle !Thank you : ilookforscreen@gmail.com

I do repair work in Australia and have nearly 100s of Iphone 4/4S/ Ipod, S2, HTC and Sony xperia LCDs. How do i sell it?

We buy broken glass lcd screen, please email me for a price list. Thank you. Email:3238786749@qq.com

If it's just the front glass is broken, someone can extract the functioning LCD/touch sensors. If the display or the touch layer is damaged, it's mostly useless

Hi Dustin!

This is the website that sells Smartphone's LCD Screens in bulk, and they almost always have a huge stock of broken (but tested and working LCD Screens). I Hope it will be helpful for you. en.Smartphoneslcd.com.

have a company that buys my broken screens to but have to be original sceens and the lcd must not be damaged.

pls give me the contacts of the company that buys your lcds. I have plenty that i wanna get rid of

@Nick, Hey I am actually in the business of refurbishing screens and selling them back at a savings towards cell phone repair shops throughout the nation, we provide high quality screens and a good turn around time and best of all we are in the U.S, (Texas) as you know cost of screens have sky rocketed but because we have been able to reduce costs on labor and everything is done in house, we are able to beat any company on screen costs and all screens in the market now a days are refurbs anyways... please contact me at compatiblewireless@gmail.com or 214 862 6807

BTW I also purchase back screens so get in contact, thanks Nick

Please email me if there is any Broken glass LCD : ilookforscreen@gmail.com

Any of you attempted the glass only on the iPhone 5?

Pain in the backside, but was worth it when prices were higher. Only issue I had was loca seeping into the backlight, but I just kept the fully damaged lcd, and robbed the backlights of those, else they cost about £3 plus about £4 for the glass.

Still pretty good if you have the time to do them.

Hi Dear

We have a new shop just open for LCD screen refurbish parts, if you can feel free to come and see it ,i will be very glad ,also if u gave any suggestions just let me know ,my email: yyljoy@gmail.com

link :

www.dhgate.com/store/19800733

www.aliexpress/store/1405044

Anyone have used iPhone 5&6 Lcd please email me at Lennon.cai@gmail.com. I like to buy from you

hi

I am an independent contractor and i do lcd repairs on call and have a huge stock of broken lcds please let me know if i could do a business with you. shoot me an email with the details please at yusaflc@live.com

thank you

Hello! I am actually in the business of refurbishing screens and selling them back at a savings towards cell phone repair shops throughout the nation, we provide high quality screens and a good turn around time and best of all we are in the U.S, (Texas) as you know cost of screens have sky rocketed but because we have been able to reduce costs on labor and everything is done in house, we are able to beat any company on screen costs, we also buy back screens as well, good and bad! please contact me at compatiblewireless@gmail.com or 214 862 6807

Sorry when I say best of all I meant that for the residents of the United States.

LCD Refurbishing Training Content 3 day Introduction to LCD technology, refurbishing processes and LCD components.

- How to test and classify broken screens, there is more than broken and not broken!

- Frame removal

- Glass Splitting with manual and semi-automatic machine.

-Polarizer Remover process

- glue remover process.

- Manual LCD glue cleaning process

-Clean room techniques

- Polarizer application.

- OCA application.

- Silver paste application

- LCD and glass bonding process.

- Bubble removal process.

- Frame Installation.

- Backlight installation on all iPhone series if necessary.

- Ear mesh installation.

- Small plastic installation (camera and sensor plastic holders).

- How to prepare for selling

- Common problems during refurbishing

- Equipment Maintenance.

- Refurbishing manufactory process.

-Clean room techniques

-Machine installation

-Machine repair

-Machine maintenance

This training is thought for shops or individuals wanting to refurbish screens in a bigger scale. At the end of this training your screens will look just like new ready to sell!

All the materials needed in class are included in this we do have plenty of LCD available at our location.

Training starts at 11 am and ends at 5 pm .

Attach you will find a price sheet with all are equipments and shipping plus warranty from

Manufacture .

Thank you

www.irefurbishlcd.com

Most people get them refurbished it's cheaper and more profitable I use prorefurbish.com the quality is really good I don't have any problems with them.

Hi, we can offer you better price and better quality of refurbish, please contact with me for more information if you interests in it, thank you

sales@longxinglcd.com, whatsapp: +86 15915425232, Skype: irenekuang26.

http://tradinn.wix.com/tradeinn#!bulk-lc...

I usually sell them to Recellparts. I think it's OK.

Does anyone know who offers the best prices here in the UK? Whilst I don't have mountains of screens building up each month (~10 or so) I have built up a small collection of displays which are ready to be sent back into the repair chain.

On top of mobile / tablet displays, does anyone have an idea of where I can send off laptop displays etc for proper recycling. With WEEE regulations in mind I have not binned any waste which I have built up as of yet and its slowly starting to take up a corner of the office

Hi, Chris, compared with you sell the broken lcd screen, it's more valuable for you sending it to us for refurbish, the lowest input but the highest income, we will repair your broken lcd screen to be new with high quality, you can reuse it in your repair shop or sell it to other repair shop with high price, contact with me for more information: sales@longxinglcd.com, whatsapp: +86 15915425232, Skype: irenekuang26.

Hello, Christ. I am Louis. Please feel free to email me @ ilookforscreen@gmail.com for a cycle price list. Thank you so much!

We are an LCD refurbishing company based out in the U.S. Specifically San Antonio Texas. I think the biggest thing as a Cell Phone repair shop owner should look for when looking into getting their broken glass good lcd's refurbished is 1. (Quality) Is the quality of the glass and even frame something you would use on your own phone? We use highest quality Glass, Frame (HOT GLUE), OCA (NOT LOCA) & Polarizer. 2. (Turnaround time) Being that we are based in the United States. Our Turn around times are really good. 3. (Pricing) We make sure the prices are amazingly low 4. (Customer Service) Is the communication there? Can you actually get a response and track down what process your refurb is on from the refurbishing company before you have to go out to the wholesale market down on " Harwin" Or " Harry Hines" to buy those expensive parts & find out exactly where your LCD's are at or when they will be back to you? Which as a company I think we can say we have all four of those are on our priority of things to make sure we keep up with & which is why stores across the U.S have been taking advantage of our services and sending us their LCD's week after week. Give us a call or message us if you have any questions about pricing, specifics on turnaround times etc. info@LCDProTech@gmail.com (210)214-3374 Thanks!

It's a good idea for lcd refurbishing

partsfixit company supply good quality of refurbishing materail and lcd refurbishing machines

www.partsfixit.com

Are there other Australians in this forum?

Hey,

We are LCD ProTech & in the business of refurbishing LCD's for Cell Phone Repair Shops throughout the Nation. We provide very low prices with high quality screens and a good turn around time and best of all we are in the U.S, (Texas) labor is done in house. Please contact me at LCDProTech@gmail.com or 210 214 3374 with any questions at anytime!

Get your screens Refurbished With Us!

We are LCD ProTech & in the business of refurbishing LCD's for Cell Phone Repair Shops throughout the Nation. We provide very low prices with high quality screens and a good turn around time and best of all we are in the U.S, (Texas) labor is done in house. Please contact me for pricing at LCDProTech@gmail.com or 210 214 3374 with any questions at anytime!

Dustin Jones will be eternally grateful.