Originally known as "The New iMac" the iMac G4 was created to replace the iMac G3 as Apple's all-in-one desktop computer. The G4 is easily recognizable by its swiveling monitor mounted above the hemispherical computer. Steve Jobs quoted it as being "a design that will last till the next decade."

I am finding it difficult to boot my pc?

and also i can not access my password

Hi, We need more information to help you. What kind of computer--which operating system and if a Mac the last three digits of your serial number.

Sounds like hard disk failure - boot from your install CD/DVD and run Disk Tools-Disk First Aid-Repair Disk (you could run verify first, but if there's damange you'll have to see if you can repair it anyway) If the damage is slight you might have luck with DFA reparing it ... if it's serious you'll have to switch to your backup and transfer those files to a new HD.

If this answer was helpful please remember to mark it accepted.''

techno7625 will be eternally grateful.