Legends tell of a clamp so powerful that even iPads shiver when they hear its name. Mothers all over the world tell their children that if they use too much adhesive on their electronics, a certain clamp will visit you in the night—and show no mercy.
That clamp is called Anti-Clamp (affectionately nicknamed Clampy), whom we have crowned the new king of device opening. The ruler of the glass throne, if you will.
We superpowered our Suction Handle, added hands-free, precision control—and voilà, the Anti-Clamp was born. Appropriate for beginners to Pros, Anti-Clamp transforms the painstaking process of opening screens into a simple turn of a crank: opposed suction cups secure front and back surfaces, and a new straightforward handle adjusts applied force for hands-free removal. The result: an easy and accurate opening experience that lets you pry and slice, and keeps repair-induced cracks at bay. Opening screens has never been more fun!
- Opposed suction cups secure onto the front and back of your device.
- Spreading force is precisely adjustable via leadscrew.
- Quick Release allows for quick application/removal.
- Hands-free! Set it and let Anti-Clamp(y) do the work for you. This handy guide shows you how.
- Designed in the USA and backed by iFixit’s Lifetime Guarantee.