This part will work in an iPhone SE or an iPhone 5s. It will not work in an iPhone 5c or iPhone 5. See below for more notes on the compatibility. Identify your iPhone correctly in one step.
The Touch ID function will only work with your phone's original home button assembly. This replacement part does not include the home button. You will need to transfer the button assembly from your old display to retain Touch ID.
- This part includes the front camera assembly, earpiece speaker, and the LCD shield plate.
- Save a little dough with the iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer, a less complete assembly requiring the transfer of more small parts.
- Consider getting a nifty screen protector, so your new iPhone display assembly can play nice with your keys.
- Technically this part will work with an iPhone 5s but the iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer is a cheaper part so buy that one if you are looking for a screen for your iPhone 5s.
Fix Kit contents:
- New iPhone SE LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly
- Pentalobe 5-point screwdriver
- Phillips #000 screwdriver
- Plastic opening tool
- Suction Handle
- Alcohol Prep Pad
Interested in wholesale discounts?
- All iPhone SE Models