Samsung Intercept Teardown
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Samsung Intercept was born into an about-to-be crowded entry-level smartphone market in 2010. Hitting a $100 (subsidized) price point was significant, but its mediocre performance, lack of distinguishing features, and fierce competition made it a hard sell.
- Dimensions 113 x 56 x 15 mm (4.45 x 2.20 x 0.59 in)
- Weight: 139 g (4.90 oz)
- Physical QWERTY keyboard
- Optical trackpad
- Type: TFT touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size: 3.2 inches, 29.1 cm2
- Resolution: 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 ppi density)
- Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery