The Samsung Intercept is an Android smartphone with a screen resolution of 240×400 and does not have a camera flash.

My daughter got my phone wet

my daughter got my phone wet only a little not a lot I have the batterie an phone sitting in a bag og rice will that work

sarah miller no it will not. Rice does not do anything and it is a total waste of time. You will have to disassemble your phone. Use this teardown to help you with that. After that you need to remove all the EMI shields from your mainboard. Now with it disassembled you will have to clean it. Use this guide for that. Even so it was written for an Apple iPhone all the steps are still pertinent to your phone as well. Once it is properly cleaned reassemble your phone and you must replace the battery. Any Li-Ion battery exposed to water will ultimately fail. After you have it all back together, evaluate for any real damage and let us know what that damage is.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 hours

Samsung Intercept Image

Guide

Samsung Intercept Teardown

Difficulty: Moderate15 мин.

sarah miller will be eternally grateful.