Back Glass Replacement
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
N976F (Global), N976N (South Korea), N976U (US, AT&T), N976V (US, Verizon)
Check out our free Galaxy Note10+ 5G teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
The Galaxy Note 10+ 5G is Samsung’s latest and greatest, featuring 5G capability, 12 GB of RAM, up to 512 GB of onboard storage, and a 6.8” display—the largest yet on a Note device. It keeps last year’s IP68 rating, and upgrades the battery capacity to 4300 mAh. US models get a Snapdragon 855, while international models get an Exynos 9825.
The Note10+ 5G features an improved S Pen, which has a six-axis motion sensor for gesture controls. The battery capacity also got an increase, reportedly lasting a full hour on a single charge.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (Octa-core processor with one 2.84 GHz core, three 2.42 GHz cores, and four 1.7 GHz cores) or Samsung Exynos 9825 (Octa-core with two 2.73 GHz M4 cores, two 2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 cores, and four 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55 cores)
- Memory: 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 256/512 GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card)
- 6.8 inch curved panel
- 3040 x 1440 pixels (498 ppi)
- Dynamic AMOLED display
- Main Camera: Four-lens camera with a 12 MP dual-aperture lens (ƒ/1.5 and ƒ/2.4 ), a 16 MP ƒ/2.2 ultra-wide lens, a 12 MP ƒ/2.1 telephoto lens, and a DepthVision sensor consisting of a VGA camera and infrared sensor.
- Front-facing Camera: 10 megapixel lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,300 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 198 g (7.0 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)