There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Track down a number of problems using the Planet Eclipse Geo3 Troubleshooting.
The Geo3 can be identified by the word 'GEO' on the rear of the marker and the three-pronged eye covers below the breech.
The Planet Eclipse Geo3 is the third generation Geo, a series of high-end spool markers. A new Geo is usually released every other year; the Geo3 was released in 2012.
- Weight: 854g/1.88lb (inc Barrel,Battery,Feed,POPS)
- Length: 520mm (inc Barrel)
- Height: 202mm
- Width: 31mm
- Body: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Feed: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Eye Covers: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Interface: 3 Button on frame with tourney lock on PCB
- Display: Transflective LCD w/ Tru-COlor Adjustable backlite
- Solenoid Voltage: 5v
- Processor Voltage: 3v
- Processor: 16-Bit 16 MIPS
- Power Supply: 1 x 9v (PP3) Battery
- Eportal: Compatible (sold separately)
- ASA Mount: T-slot mounted adjustable rail with POPS
- Trigger Methods: Micro-switch and Break Beam opto-switch
- Trigger Mechanism: Coil spring and magnetic return
- Trigger Pivot: Dual instrument ball race units mounted in bearing carrier
- Barrel: 2-Piece Micro Honed Shaft4 14.5" length 0.689" Bore
- Feed Tube: Lever operated Clamping Feed with Sprocket Thumb Wheel
- Operating Principle: Spool Valve
- Solenoid Type: Custom MAC Solenid valve
- Drive Mechanism: Sprung Loaded Drive Core Propshaft and GST Can
- Bolt Mechanism: Spool Cure ST1 and ST2 Bolts
- Grip Type: Contoured dual density grip
- Grip Pitch: 167.2mm
- Firing Modes: Semi & Ramping capped and uncapped
- Debounce Modes: 10 Debounce Modes