These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having problems with the Sonicare Flexcare, please refer to the troubleshooting page for any further assistance.
Philips is the number one recommended brand by dental professionals worldwide. Their patented technology places them above their competitors with high frequency and high amplitude brushing. Their products range from toothbrushes to whitening products to their patented "air floss" technology.
The Sonicare FlexCare Plus Toothbrush provides multiple modes to clean teeth. What differentiates this toothbrush from other Philips Sonicare Toothbrushes is the metallic plating on the front and the mode button. The set includes two toothbrushes, a UV light sanitizer, and two travel cases.
This model was released in 2007 and since then there has not been any recalls for this product.
The Sonicare FlexCare works in 5 different modes:
- Clean For everyday use
- Gum Care For massaging sensitive gums
- Refresh For a rapid touch up
- Sensitive Gentle cleaning on your gums and teeth
- Massage Invigorating massage
Technical specifications include:
- Rechargeable battery made of Lithium ION
- The voltage it requires is 110-220V
- On a full charge, it can operate for 3 weeks