An electronic toothbrush manufactured by Philips and released in 2007. Five different modes, designed to clean teeth more efficiently.

Why is the toothbrush making so much noise?

The toothbrush is making much more noise than it did when it was new.

Most Helpful Answer

I have noticed the loud buzzing ONLY when I am using the Sonicare Diamond Head Toothbrushes (purchased at Costco) with my Flexcare+ - When I use the regular Sonicare Toothbrushes the loud buzzing stops. I have purchased the Diamond Head Toothbrushes at Costco 3x now and they all do the same thing - loud buzzing. This happens on my 5 year old Flexcare+ and my newer one I just purchased.

OMG. SAME EXACT PROBLEM. Bought the deal at Costco & came with the diamond brush heads (on my flex care +)

Ive had sonicare brushes forever & it feels like the brush head doesn't fit & rattles.

The actuator screw is loose and must be tightened. However, the sound does not affect the performance of your toothbrush.

Here is a link to the troubleshooting page for further assistance:

Philips Sonicare FlexCare Troubleshooting

For a professional publication on The Philips Sonicare FlexCare troubleshooting, refer to the following link for further details.

Troubleshooting

tightening the screw is not the answer to the noise because when I put in a new brush the noise goes away. guitry@ca.rr.com

Same thing happens to me only with the Sonicare Diamond Head Toothbrushes.

Tasha Panattoni will be eternally grateful.