These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you're having trouble with your OnePlus 2, check out the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The OnePlus 2 is OnePlus's second flagship Android mobile device. This smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor, 13 MP camera, and a 3,300 mAh battery. Unlike the OnePlus 1, which shipped with CyanogenMod OS, the 2 runs OnePlus's own OxygenOS version of Android.
On the outside, the OnePlus 2 offers a USB type-C port for charging and data transfer—it's one of the first mass-market phones to have one, although the transfer speed is USB 2.0 speed. The device has a single color option: Sandstone Black, although OnePlus offers a number of swappable rear cases to complement its aluminum-magnesium alloy frame.
CPU: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 1.8 GHz Octa-core CPUs
GPU: Adreno 430
RAM: 4 GB/3 GB LPDDR4
Storage: 64 GB/16 GB eMMC v5.0
- Size: 5.5 inch
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI
- Type: LCD In-cell
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
Battery: Embedded rechargeable 3,300 mAh Li-poly
OS: OxygenOS based on Android 5.1
- Main Camera
- 13 Megapixel (1.3um)
- 4K resolution video, Slow Motion: 720p video at 120 fps
- Other Features
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Laser Focus
- 6 lenses to avoid distortion and color aberration
- Front Camera
- 5 Megapixel - Distortion free
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1
- Data & Charging: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Audio: Jack 3.5 mm
- Ambient Light
- Size: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm
- Mass: 6.17 ounces (175 g)