These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Check out our free OnePlus 2 teardown wallpapers!
If you're having trouble with your OnePlus 2, check out the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The OnePlus 2 is OnePlus's second flagship Android mobile device. This smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor, 13 MP camera, and a 3,300 mAh battery. Unlike the OnePlus 1, which shipped with CyanogenMod OS, the 2 runs OnePlus's own OxygenOS version of Android.
On the outside, the OnePlus 2 offers a USB type-C port for charging and data transfer—it's one of the first mass-market phones to have one, although the transfer speed is USB 2.0 speed. The device has a single color option: Sandstone Black, although OnePlus offers a number of swappable rear cases to complement its aluminum-magnesium alloy frame.
CPU: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 1.8 GHz Octa-core CPUs
GPU: Adreno 430
RAM: 4 GB/3 GB LPDDR4
Storage: 64 GB/16 GB eMMC v5.0
- Size: 5.5 inch
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI
- Type: LCD In-cell
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
Battery: Embedded rechargeable 3,300 mAh Li-poly
OS: OxygenOS based on Android 5.1
- Main Camera
- 13 Megapixel (1.3um)
- 4K resolution video, Slow Motion: 720p video at 120 fps
- Other Features
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Laser Focus
- 6 lenses to avoid distortion and color aberration
- Front Camera
- 5 Megapixel - Distortion free
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1
- Data & Charging: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Audio: Jack 3.5 mm
- Ambient Light
- Size: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm
- Mass: 6.17 ounces (175 g)