Broken Micro usb port
How can I replace my Nvidia shields flexo cable?
How can I fix a broken touch screen..
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Nvidia Shield Portable is an Android-based handheld gaming console and a mini tablet computer that was released on July 31, 2013. The Shield Portable is a Dual-Shock controller that is similar in design to the controller of the XBOX 360’s. Attached to this controller is a 5-inch, flip-up touchscreen display with a pixel resolution of 1280x720 for crisp, detailed images.
With multiple ports (such as Mini-HDMI output, Micro-USB 2.0, and a MicroSD slot) located at the top of the controller, the Shield portable can be used for streaming desktop PC games and can be connected to a TV via HDMI cord to experience all your favorite games and movies on the big screen.
To find certain problems that could occur, refer the troubleshooting page.
- Operating system: Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- System on chip used: Tegra 4
- CPU: 1.9 GHz quad-core Cortex-A15
- Storage capacity: 16 GB flash memory, expandable via MicroSD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Display: 5-inch, 720p @ 294ppi, multi-touch touchscreen
- Graphics: Custom 72-core GeForce
- Sound: Custom, bass-reflex, tuned port audio system delivers fidelity and custom range
- Controller input:
- 2 Analog Sticks
- L/R bumper and trigger buttons
- X, Y, A, B buttons
- Nvidia/Power Button
- Start button
- Home button
- Volume buttons
- Back button
- IEEE 802.11n-2009 2 x 2 Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Mini HDMI output
- Micro USB
- Supported online services:
- Nvidia TegraZone
- Google Play
- Dimensions: 158 mm x 135 mm x 57 mm (6.2" x 5.3" x 2.2")
- Weight: 579 g (20.42 oz)
- Nvidia: Nvidia Shield
- Wikipedia: Nvidia Shield
- CNET: Nvidia Shield Review