Android-based handheld game console with both touchscreen and gamepad input capabilities, released by Nvidia in July of 2013.

How can I replace my Nvidia shields flexo cable?

For a while now my Nvidia shield's screen has been randomly going all fuzzy and covered in static and i have been very careful with my Nvidia shield so I was very worried as you can imagine so I talked to someone at Nvidia and they told me its an issue with the flexo cable. anyone know how to replace a flexo cable?

Most Helpful Answer

Abdullah Sajid, see if this teardown around step 11 is what you need.

thx man do you think i could replace my cable with this one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-NVIDIA-SHIEL...

that looks about right. Just take alook at yours and contact the vendor. this way you know it will be the right one for sure.

thank you i really appreciate it

did it work for u because i need help i'm in a similar condition

That flex cable that you posted is for the main board to the control board (i.e buttons, d-pad ect). I don't see how replacing that ribbon will solve your display issue.

Abdullah Sajid will be eternally grateful.