These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Having trouble with your device? Check out the Troubleshooting Page
The TT1600 MKII is an easy to use, practical turntable. The layout of the turntable allows the user for comfortable use in any orientation, whether vertical or horizontal.
The aluminum platter protects you from vibration interference. The straight aluminum tone-arm gives the user great tracking ability and offers cue and anti-skate adjustments.
To identify this turntable, check if it says "TT1600" above the pitch slider.
- 3.3 x 2.0 x 0.8 in (84 x 52 x 20 mm)
- 3.6 Kg
- Type : 2 speed, fully manual
- Motor : Belt Drive
- Platter : Injection Molded ABS
- Speed : 33.333 and 45 RPM
- Pitch Range : +/- 10%
- Type : Universal S-Shaped Aluminum
- Height Range : Fixed
- Cue System : Lift Lever, Arm Rest and Arm Clip
Numark TT1600 Manual (PDF file)