UE Megaboom will not charge (light still flashing)
Speaker says it's connected but sound won't play through the speaker
Why won't my speaker turn on?
Speaker turning itself off
Background and Identification
Logitech originated in Switzerland when it was founded in 1981 by Daniel Borel and Pierluigi Zappacosta, both Stanford alumni, and Giacomo Marini, a former engineer at Olivetti. The company sells various electronic accessories, including computer mice, keyboards, speakers, smart home devices, and more.
Logitech produces various speakers, including Bluetooth speakers, computer speakers, and surround sound systems. Logitech speakers provide audio solutions for numerous individuals, from those seeking professional-level surround sound to those seeking a cost-effective, portable speaker.
Logitech speakers vary in shape and size. Most are designed to sit on a desk or tabletop. Many are black in color. All Logitech speakers have the word Logitech printed on the front of the device.
Logitech Speakers (2020)
- Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Z606 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
- Z337 Speaker system with Bluetooth
- X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Z313 Speaker System with Subwoofer
- Z625 Speaker System with Subwoofer and Optical Input
- Z150 Stereo Speakers
- Z323 Speaker System with Subwoofer
- Z533 Speaker System with Subwoofer
- Z200 Stereo Speakers
- S150 USB Stereo Speakers
- Z623 Speaker System with Subwoofer
- S120 Stereo Speakers
- Z50 Portable Speaker
- Z213 Compact 2.1 Speaker System
- Z130 Stereo Speakers
- Z337 Speaker System with Bluetooth
- Z333 Speaker System with Subwoofer
- Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System