These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background ¶
Released in March of 2016, the G400s was released with the intent of being a strong competitor in the Razer dominated high quality mouse market. The right-handed ergonomic G400s is an updated version of the popular G400 and still finds use today despite its age due to a flawless sensor and comfortable shape.
Track down problems encountered with your G400s on our G400s Troubleshooting Page.
Technical Specs ¶
- 1000 reports per second
- 25 G maximum acceleration
- 70-140 inches per second
Image Processing ¶
- 5.8 megapixels per second
- Real-time sensitivity switching 200 - 4000 dpi
- 8 buttons
- 20 million click lifetime
Mouse Feet ¶
- Low-friction polytetrafluoroethylene feet reduce drag