Camera lens (video)
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For more information on troubleshooting user-experienced issues for the LG V10, visit the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
The LG V10 is manufactured by LG Electronics and is part of LG's V series. It has a screen size of 5.7 inches, a screen resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels, and a weight of 6.77 ounces. In 2016, it won an Honoree Award and was featured at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show. Features on the LG V10 that set it apart from other smartphones are its fingerprint sensor, which is located on the back of the phone under the power and volume buttons, and its customizable second screen above the main screen.
For a full summary of the LG V10 and its models, click this link to visit the LG V10 search page on the LG website.
Technical Specifications ¶
- 5.7" IPS Quantum (2560 x 1440) with 513 ppi and 550 nit & 0.2" Second Screen
- Up to 5,312 x 2,988 for camera resolution
- Up to 3,840 x 2,160 for video resolution
- 16 MP rear camera
- Dual 5 MP front cameras
- 64 GB (50 GB usable)
microSD™ Memory Slot
- Supports up to 2 TB
- 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm
- 6.77 oz.
- 3,000 mAh, removable
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808 Processor with (integrated) 1.8 GHz 64-bit Hexa-Core CPU
- 4 GB LPDDR3 (3.6 GB available)